Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
3/4c almond meal
1/4c cocoa powder
1/4c Two Islands Chocolate Protein Powder
1/2tsp baking powder
4Tbsp coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
1/4 c coconut oil + 2/3c dark choc chips
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/3c smooth peanut butter
1/2c maple syrup
1tsp vanilla essence
1 scoop Two Islands Salted Caramel Protein Powder (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees, line square tin with baking paper.
2. Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips together until smooth, set aside. Whisk coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla together until silky. Slowly pour in melted choc mixture and whisk until combined.
3. Add all remaining dry ingredients into a bowl and mix, then add in wet mixture. Stir well, mixture will be thick. Fold in any additional chocolate chips or nuts.
4. Spread brownie mixture into prepared tin.
5. In a pot on low heat, whisk together caramel ingredients, add in optional salted caramel protein once off stove. Pour over and stir into the brownie mix.
6. Place brownie in oven and cook for 17-20 mins or until cake tester is clean. Feel free to cook brownie for longer on lower heat if caramel looks like it's burning.
7. Once cooked, let it cool before cutting. Enjoy!