This recipe was created by Milly of @healthy_mind_milly
- 1/2 cup vanilla coconut yogurt
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 3TBSP coconut oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 4 TBSP @twoislandsco Vanilla Collagen Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cup cherries
- Melt coconut oil
- Mix the brown sugar into the coconut oil.
- Add yogurt, soy milk and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine oat flour, plain flour @twoislandsco vanilla collagen powder, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Mix the cherries into it.
- Pour mixture into a loaf tin and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until done.