Makes: 8 bars
Prep time: 30 minutes
115g coconut threads
50g Two Islands Vanilla & Coconut or Natural Pea Protein
50g natural smooth peanut butter
50g liquid coconut oil
75g dark chocolate
1. In a large bowl, mix together coconut threads and protein powder.
2. In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter and liquid coconut oil.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well. Press mixture into a lined loaf tin and place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate in a small bowl. Remove mixture from freezer and pour melted chocolate over the top, spreading evenly across the surface. Place in the freezer to set for a further 10 minutes.
5. Slice into 8 bars and enjoy.
6. Store tightly wrapped in the freezer for up to 3 months
This recipe was created by Emily of @sweet.bix .