Prep time: 10min
Cook time: 20min
1.5 cup rolled/ wholegrain oats
1 cup hot water
½ cup milk of choice
2tsp ground ginger
1tsp baking powder
2 scoops Two Islands Natural Collagen Beauty Powder
2tsp natural vanilla extract
Handful of raisins
1 apple, cubed
Handful of sunflower seeds
1 pear, sliced thinly
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Cover oats in hot water and leave to soak while gathering other ingredients and line a baking tin.
3. Put the cubed apple at the bottom of the tin.
4. Stir in all ingredients up until the apple; add milk slowly as it will depend how much water the oats have soaked up (you’re going for a thick mixture, similar to that of stove-cooked oats).
5. Pour into baking tin and top with sunflower seeds, pear and sprinkle with brown sugar.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the top is golden, and the edges are a little crispy.
7. Serve warm with your favourite toppings, such as fruit, yoghurt or a splash of milk (or all of the above). Enjoy!
This recipe was created for Two Islands by Kathy of @balanceyourplate