Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
1 can black beans
3Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1/2C brown sugar
1/3C almond milk
1t baking powder
3 scoops Two Islands Chocolate Protein Powder
2Tbsp cocoa powder
2Tbsp peanut butter (for topping)
1. Rinse and drain black beans and blend in a mixer/NutriBullet.
2. Add egg and melted coconut oil and keep blending.
3. Add in the brown sugar, almond milk, salt, baking powder, protein powder and cocoa powder.
4. Blend until completely mixed.
5. Pour into a tray and dollop peanut butter on top and mix around.
6. Fan bake in the oven at 180 for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
This recipe was created for Two Islands by Milly of @healthy_mind_milly .