Prep time: 3-5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
Serves/Makes: 1 serving (roughly 4 pancakes)
1 cup of oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 small ripe banana
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
1. In a blender, pulse together oats, baking powder and protein powder to make a flour mixture.
2. To the blender, add in the banana and almond milk and blend thoroughly till smooth.
3. Add in the raspberries to the batter and put in the fridge for 5 minutes to thicken. Whilst you do this, heat a nonstick pan on the stovetop on medium heat for 5 minutes.
5. Pour batter onto the pan to make 4-5 pancakes, cooking for 1-2 minutes on each side before flipping.
6. Serve with a drizzle of peanut butter, maple syrup, crunchy buckwheat and a few more raspberries. Enjoy!
This recipe was created for Two Islands by Saskia of @chickpeep .