1 1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup Two Islands vanilla & coconut protein
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup soy milk
1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons pure maple /date syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoon water)
1 large banana
2 tablespoons soy milk
2 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
1 tablespoon pure maple/date syrup
1 1/2 tablespoons cornflour
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fanbake and line 2 small donut pans.
2. Prepare your flax egg by pouring water over the ground flaxseed and leave to gel for 5 minutes.
3. Add your apple cider vinegar into your soy milk and leave to sit.
4. Blend your rolled oats to a fine flour, add to a large bowl along with the rest of your dry ingredients and mix.
5. In another bowl, mix melted coconut oil, maple/date syrup, vanilla, soy milk and flax egg. Stir to combine.
6. Add in your wet and dry ingredients, mix to combine. If too dry add in another 1-2 tbsp of soy milk.
7. Mash and mix in your banana.
8. Spoon mixture into your prepared donut moulds.
9. Bake for 12 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
10. Leave to cool, before glazing time.
11. Soften your vegan cream cheese and mix through the remaining ingredients, stirring well.
12. Dip cooled donuts in the glaze and sprinkle with coconut sugar.