1 cup raw peanuts
1 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup puffed buckwheat or puffed rice
1/4 cup chia seeds
SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup - more to adjust sweetness if needed
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essesnce
1-3 tablespoons of water
200 grams dark chocolate
2-3 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
1. Line a square baking tin with baking paper
2. Roughly chop nuts in food processor.
3. Once chopped, mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
4. Put sauce ingredients (except water and protein powder) in a pot on low heat and whisk until smooth. Add in water one tablespoon at a time and whisk to thin out sauce if need be.
5. Take off heat and add in pea protein powder, and whisk until well mixed in.
6. Pour sauce ingredients over dry ingredients and mix together well.
7. Transfer mixture into the prepared baking tin and press firm with hands. Put in fridge / freezer to set.
8. In a saucepan on a low heat, melt chocolate and coconut oil and whisk until smooth.
9. Once nut mixture is set, pour chocolate over and return to fridge / freezer to set.
10. Once set, cut into desired bar sizes.
11. Store in fridge / freezer.