1 can of chickpeas – well rinsed
3/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons Two Islands salted caramel protein
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons date syrup
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
Dark chocolate chips - as much as you want
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees fanbake.
2. In a food processor blend chickpeas and combine together with all other wet ingredients.
3. Sift dry ingredients into the wet and mix well.
4. Transfer blondie batter into a lined baking tray and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked.
5. Remove from baking tray to cool on wire rack before cutting and serving.