Chocolate Banana Loaf
3 ripe bananas
½ cup room temp butter
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup sour cream
1tsp vanilla paste
¼ cup cocoa
½ cup Two Islands Vanilla & Coconut Pea Protein
1 cup flour
1tsp baking powder
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease and line your loaf tin.
3. Blend bananas and vanilla paste, pour into a large bowl and set aside.
4. Blend butter and brown sugar together and then add one egg at a time blending in between. Add sour cream and blend until smooth.
5. Combine the two wet mixtures together.
6. Sift in pea protein, cocoa, flour and baking powder.
7. Stir until nearly combined and then add the chocolate chips,
8. Pour into loaf tin and bake for 60 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.