3/4 cup grated + cooked beetroot
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup soaked + soft camel dates
1 teaspoon baking soda + pinch of salt
1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup Two Islands chocolate protein
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees fan bake and line a loaf tin with making paper.
2. Combine all wet ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth as can be. A few beetroot/date pieces is fine.
3. Add wet ingredients into a bowl and add all dry ingredients (except chocolate chips). Combine all together. Mixture will be reasonably thick.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and pour mixture into prepared tin.
5. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick or cake tester comes out clean.