1/2 cup (64 grams) Two Islands Chocolate Protein
1 1/2 cups oats
1 1/2 cups cashews - soaked
3/4 cup coconut cream
2 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 block dark chocolate
1/2 can coconut cream
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
Pinch of salt
1. In a food processor blend oats into an oat flour.
2. Combine the oat flour, Two Islands chocolate protein, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, salt and press with clean hands into a lined baking tray.
RASPBERRY AND CREAM LAYER
3. Blend soaked cashews, coconut oil, coconut cream, lemon juice, vanilla and maple syrup until smooth.
4. Pour mixture on top of the base, sprinkle with frozen raspberries and freeze for 1 hour.
5. Melt chocolate and combine with coconut cream. Pour over the berry layer and freeze for a further 1 hour or until set.
6. Slice into bite sized pieces to serve. Keep stored in the freezer until ready to be eaten.