May 24, 2019
1 cup oats
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup nut butte
1/4 cup Two Islands vanilla and coconut protein
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon baking
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees fan bake and line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. In a food processor blend the oats into a fine oat flour.
3. Using a doubke boiler or microwave melt the almond butter and maple syrup.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix until a dough forms. Mix in the chocolate chips.
5. Using a tablespoon scoop out the cookie fixture to form balls and place them on the baking sheet. Gently press down the balls and bake in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until they are golden.
6. Allow to cool on a cooling rack before serving.