Chocolate Protein Donuts
1 cup gluten free flour
6 tablespoons castor sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
12.5 grams (1 scoop) Chocolate Protein Powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teasoon baking powder
1/2 cup of milk of your choice
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2-4 tablespoon milk of your choice
1 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder, sifted
3/4 powdered sugar
sprinkles or cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan bake and spray a 6 hole donut tin with baking spray or coat in coconut oil
- In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients
- Add the wet ingredients in with the dry and mix to combine.
- Divide batter evenly into the prepared donut tin.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean once inserted into the donuts
- Remove from oven and let cool in donut tin for 10 minutes.
- Transfer donuts to a wire rack to cool further.
- Mix all of the glaze ingredients together in a medium sized bowl and using a knife, spread over the top of the cooled donuts.
- Decorate with sprinkles or cacao nibs.
Tip: If you want to make your donuts a little bit prettier - slice the top of them off to give you a flat surface, flip them over and then glaze