1 serving of Two Islands Co. Natural protein powder
2 free-range eggs
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
Top with maple syrup and berries
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Heat a skillet or frypan on medium heat, and add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Once the oil has melted, pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into the pan
- Cook until bubbles appear on top. Flip pancakes and cook until golden brown on underside.
- Repeat until all the batter has been used.
- Top with berries, Greek yogurt, honey, maple, cinnamon or banana