1 serving (25 grams) of Two Islands chocolate protein
2 free-range eggs
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Top with maple syrup, berries, banana, or any of your favourite pancake extras.
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Heat frying pan on a medium heat and add coconut oil.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter into the frying pan.
4. Cook until bubbles appear on top then flip pancake and cook until golden brown on undwerside.
5. Repeat process until all of the batter is used.
6. Top with your desired toppings.