120 grams coconut oil or butter
2 egg whites
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut or brown sugar
2/3 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup almond meal
1 serving Two Islands chocolate protein
8 -10 weetbix, crushed into small chunks
1 teaspoon vanilla
White and dark chocolate chips - optional
1. Turn oven onto 180 degrees bake.
2. Using a beater, mix the coconut oil (make sure it is solid state), egg whites, and sugar until creamy. Add in the vanilla.
3. Once well combined, sift in the cocoa, protein powder and the other flours. Using a wooden spoon, slowly mix in the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Add in the weetbix and chocolate chips, and stir through until evenly dispersed.
5. Line a flat baking tray with paper or grease well. Using a tablespoon, divide mixture and roll the mixture into balls. Flatten with a fork.
6. Bake for around 10 minutes or until cooked.