150g vegan butter, softened
1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
Aquafaba from 1 can of chickpeas
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 cup Two Islands vanilla and coconut protein
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup peeled and well-chopped feijoas
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup vegan butter
1/2 cup icing sugar
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands vanilla and coconut protein
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees fanbake and grease a round cake tin.
2. Beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy. Add 12 tablespoons of aquafaba beating well until thick and creamy.
3. Sift the flour, protein and baking powder together.
4. Fold the creamed mixture into the flour.
5. Add the coconut, feijoas and coconut milk.
6. Pour into the prepared cake tin.
7. Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let the cake cool for 20 - 30 minutes.
9. Mix the butter, icing sugar and protein together.
10. Once the cake has cooled ice and decorate.