2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil - melted
3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
2 free-range eggs
2 cups almond flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs
1/4 cup Two Islands vanilla collagen powder
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees fan bake and line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl combine the butter, maple syrup and eggs.
3. Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and collagen powder.
4. Using a tablespoon, spoon out mixture and roll into cookies.
5. Place each cookie onto the oven tray and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
6. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack. Best stored in an airtight container in the pantry.