1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands chocolate protein
1/2 Block of vegan chocolate
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
2 cups of millet puffs
1. Line a loaf tin (5x9 inches) with baking paper.
2. Place the Millet Puffs in a medium sized bowl.
3. Melt the Chocolate with the Coconut Oil in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Once melted, remove chocolate from heat and stir through the protein powder.
4. Pour the Chocolate mix into the bowl with the Millet Puffs and stir to combine - making sure all the Millet Puffs are covered in the chocolate mix.
5. Spoon mixture into the lined loaf tin and place in the freezer until firm and set.
6. Chop up and keep in fridge or freezer.