½ cup coconut oil
½ cup honey
2 bananas, mashed
Juice of 2 lemons
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cups almond meal/flour of choice
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands vanilla and coconut protein
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan bake. Line a loaf pan with baking paper or grease well with butter to avoid sticking.
2. Melt coconut oil and golden syrup together over low heat until runny.
3. Mash bananas in a small bowl, and stir in lemon juice. Once mashed well, add coconut oil and honey. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix thoroughly. Stir, and set aside.
4. In another medium mixing bowl. Stir coconut, almond meal, protein powder, and baking soda together. Once well combined, fold wet ingredients into dry.
5. Pour mixture into a lined baking tin/loaf pan, and bake for 40-45 minutes until golden on top and fluffy to the touch.