Luxe Hot Salted Caramel Drink
Caramel Sauce Ingredients
1/4 cup coconut cream (refrigerate overnight & use the hard layer at the top)
1.5 Tbsp coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
Whipped Coconut Cream
1/3 cup coconut cream (same as above)
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract
Hot Drink Ingredients
250ml coconut milk
2 scoops Two Islands Salted Caramel Pea Protein
1. Place all caramel sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and heat over a low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Approximately 10-15 minutes.
2. Whip the coconut cream in a chilled bowl using an electric hand beater or stand mixer at a high speed until light and fluffy. Add the other ingredients and mix for another minute.
3. Heat 250ml of coconut milk with 2 scoops of Two Islands Salted Caramel pea protein powder and mix well. Add more if using a larger vessel.
4. Drizzle the caramel sauce around the inside rim of the cup you're using (keeping a little aside) then pour in your hot drink.
5. Spoon the whipped coconut cream on top then drizzle the remaining caramel sauce over top. Enjoy!