1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
1 cup flour of choice
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup milk of choice
3 tablespoons tapioca flour
2 tablespoons vegan butter
1 tablespoon baking powder
NOTE: Extra brown sugar, butter and cinnamon for decorating
1. In a bowl cream together brown sugar and vegan butter together till fluffy.
2. Add flour, baking powder, protein powder, almond milk, tapioca flour and mix together to form a dough. Add more flour if batter is too sticky - chill for 5-10 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough roughly into 5 strips, spread on vegan butter and sprinkle on brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll them up and chop in half to make 2 rolls per strip.
4. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes - once cooked set aside to cool.
5. Drizzle with coconut butter/coconut yoghurt.