1/4 cup Two Islands chocolate protein
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup flaxseed meal
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
15 medjool dates, pitted
pinch of sea salt
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
80 grams cacao butter - grated
1. Soak dates in a bowl of hot water for 10mins and then drain. This will prevent the mixture from being too dry.
2. Add dates, coconut, cacao powder, protein powder, salt and flax meal into a food processor. Blend until a crumb mixture forms.
3. Melt the cacao butter and peppermint extract together in a small saucepan over a low heat.
4. Add melted butter and peppermint extract to the mixture in the food processor and mix until fully combined.
5. Line a metal tray with baking paper and press the mixture down until firmly packed.
6. Pop in the fridge for 40 minutes to set. Cut into bars and dust with extra cacao powder.
7. Keep in an airtight container and in the fridge.