No Bake Salted Caramel Protein Slice
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 cup walnuts
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 teaspoon water
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup cashew butter
• 2 tablespoon coconut oil
• 2 tablespoon maple syrup
• 25 grams (2 scoops) two islands salted caramel pea protein powder
• 1 tsp maca powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
1. Line a small tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Place walnuts and cashews into food processor and blend until you get a fine crumb.
3. Add all other base ingredients and blend until everything is combined and sticky.
4. Remove from processor, press into prepared tray and put in freezer to set.
5. Put all the filling ingredients into the food processor and blend until creamy.
6. Pull the base out of freezer and pour creamy filling over base and place back into freezer to set.
7. Melt chocolate chips by heating them in a bowl on top of a pot of boiling water.
8. Remove tray from freezer, pour melted chocolate chips over the top and place back in freezer to set.
9. After slice has set, remove and cut into long slices then store in fridge.