FREE shipping for New Zealand and Australian customers. Order before 3pm for same day dispatch.
May 29, 2019
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands chocolate protein
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup soaked Brazil nuts
1/2 cup almond meal
1 cup soaked dates
1/4 cup Two Islands chocolate protein
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons cacao powder
1. Make chocolate cream first by heating coconut cream on low heat and take off heat.
2. Add in the rest and whisk until smooth.
3. Place in microwave safe bowl/container and place in fridge to thicken.
4. Add all cookie ingredients to a food processor and blend until a dough has formed. Dough should hold its shape but not be too sticky.
5. Transfer dough to a floured surface (cacao powder here) and roll out with a rolling pin to desired thickness. Don't make them too thin.
6. Cut out cookies with a cookie cutter, use up excess dough until even amount of cookies has been made or until you've run out.
7. Transfer cookies onto baking paper on a tray and place in freezer for 1 hour. Chocolate cream should now be thick. If too thick and not spreadable, heat in microwave in 10 second increments.
8. Either using a piping bag or table spoon, spread cream onto cookies and sandwich together. Keep in fridge or freezer.
This recipe was created for Two Islands by Dana of @mybalancedbowls