2 teaspoons coconut oil
2 cups popcorn kernels
PEANUT BUTTER DRIZZLE
1 serving (25 grams) of Two Islands peanut butter protein
3 - 5 tablespoons slightly warm water depending on how thick you want the Peanut Butter drizzle
2 - 3 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Over a stovetop, melt the coconut oil in a large saucepan over low-medium heat.
2. Once the oil has melted, add in the popcorn kernels.
3. To make the peanut butter drizzle - add the protein to a small bowl. Slowly add in the warm Water 1 tablespoon at a time to the protein powder until your desired consistency has been achieved.
4. Add in the saple Syrup to taste.
5. Transfer cooked popcorn to a large bowl, drizzle over the peanut butter and toss.