1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup buckwheat
1/4 cup Two Islands salted caramel protein
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 large bananas - 260 grams
5 tablespoons chia seeds
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
3/4 cup plant milk
2 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C fanbake and line your loaf tin.
2. Grind your chia seeds in a blender until fine and mix with the water. Leave to sit for 10 minutes to create a chia egg.
3. Mash your bananas super well and set aside. Mix your apple cider vinegar with your soy milk and set aside also.
4. Process your oats and buckwheat into a flour, sift into a large bowl with the other dry ingredients and mix.
5. In another bowl mix your melted coconut oil, milk, vanilla, mashed banana and chia egg.
6. Add the wets into the dries and mix to combine.
7. Roll your frozen raspberries in a small amount of oat/other flour to prevent them from bleeding into the loaf. Fold into the mixture.
8. Pour into your lined loaf tin, sprinkle over any toppings - I like almond slithers, cinnamon and coconut, or you can top with sliced banana and cinnamon.
9. Bake for 55-60 mins, or until a fork comes out clean. It may differ slightly between ovens so keep an eye on it after about 45-50.
10. Enjoy as is or with a spread of peanut butter, chia jam and/or coconut yoghurt.