Raspberry Brownie Cookies
25 grams (2 scoops) Chocolate Protein Powder
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon tapioca starch
4 tablespoon cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
3/4 cup your favorite milk
1/2 cup coconut yoghurt
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 cup freeze dried raspberries, crumbled, and more for topping
- Preheat oven to 180 C fan bake and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, yoghurt, coconut oil and vanilla essence.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined, then fold in the egg.
- Make tablespoon sized balls of the mixture and press them down with the back of a fork on the tray to form cookies. Top with freeze dried raspberries.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. You want the cookies firm but chewy in the centre.