1/2 cup gluten free cornflakes
1/2 cup unsalted cashews
1/4 cup dates - pitted
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 cup dates - soaked in boiling water
1 tablespoon rice syrup
4 tablespoon water - I use the water drained off the dates
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
2 tablespoons cacao powder
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoons maple syrup
OR just melt your favourite chocolate
1. Place dry ingredients in blender and blitz until a fine crumb.
2. Add dates, coconut oil and maple syrup and process again until the mixture is combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to a lined baking tray and press down evenly with the back of a spoon.
4. Place the tray in the freezer while you make the filling.
5. Place all the ingredients (except the smashed peanuts) in a blender and process until smooth.
6. Remove the base tray from the freezer and spread the filling over.
7. Sprinkle the smashed peanuts over top and then place it back in the freezer.
8. Melt the coconut oil.
9. Once melted whisk in the cacao powder and maple syrup until smooth.
10. Leave to cool slightly before spreading evenly over the slice.
11. Place back in the freezer to set for at least an hour before slicing - or just melt your favourite chocolate and spread that over the top.
12. Store in the fridge or freezer. If you keep in freezer, make sure you remove it 15 - 20 minutes before you are ready to eat it.