1 cup of soaked pitted dates - soak in boiling water for 10 minutes
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 cup almond flour - I prefer blanched
1/2 cup pecans
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 tablespoon rice malt syrup
Pinch of salt
1 serving (25 grams) Two islands chocolate protein
Optional: Chocolate chunks / Coconut shreds
1 cup of cashew butter
1/4 cup soaked dates
1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
Block of dark chocolates melted - 200g approx
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Optional: add plant based milk, coconut cream or water to make icing more runny. Can also add more protein to icing. Add 2 tablespoons of cacao powder if you want more chocolate flavour and bitterness.
1. Place all brownie ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and thick fudge like dough forms.
2. Dip a spatula in boiling water and use it to press the brownie mix into a baking tray.
3. Place in the fridge to set.
4. Make the icing by using a blender.
5. Once smooth pour over the brownie and set in fridge or freezer until firm. Option: to add chopped pecans or your choice of nuts over the icing for added crunch.