Raw Salted Caramel Cheesecake
1 1/2 cups oats
1/2 cup Two Islands Salted Caramel Pea Protein - base
1 Tbsp Two Islands Salted Caramel Pea Protein - salted caramel
1 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup - base
2 Tbsp maple syrup - cheesecake layer
3/4 cup coconut cream - cheesecake layer
1/2 cup coconut cream - salted caramel
1/2 cup maple syrup - salted caramel
1/2-3/4 cup melted coconut oil - base
2 Tbsp coconut oil - cheesecake layer
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups soaked cashews
tsp lemon juice
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup dates
1. Blend 1 1/2 cups oats into an oat flour.
2. Base - combine the oats, 1/2 cup Two Islands salted caramel protein, 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup, 1/2-3/4 cup melted coconut oil, pinch of salt and pat into a lined baking tray.
3. Cheesecake layer- blend 1 1/2 cups soaked cashews, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 3/4 cup coconut cream, tsp lemon juice, tsp vanilla and 2 tbsp maple syrup until smooth. Pour on top of the base and freeze for 3 hours.
4. Salted caramel - blend 1/2 cup maple syrup, 1 tbsp Two Islands salted caramel protein, 1/2 cup coconut cream, 2 tbsp coconut oil, tsp vanilla, pinch salt and 1/4 cup dates. Pour on top of the cheesecake layer and freeze for a further 3 hours.
6. Choc top - mix 1/2 cup melted coconut oil, 2 tbsp cacao powder and 2 tbsp maple syrup. Pour on top.
7. Slice with a warm knife and EAT!!
This recipe was created by Sophie and Emily of @tasty.twinsss