Raw Vanilla Choc Bounty
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup cacao powder (you can add two scoops of Two Islands Chocolate Protein Powder for extra flavour)
1 cup almond meal
1/4 cup coconut oil
3 Tbsp maple syrup or rice malt
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup coconut milk
2 Tbsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
2 scoops of Two Islands Vanilla Collagen Beauty Powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
3 cups fine coconut
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 Tbsp maple syrup or rice malt
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1. Place all "Base" ingredients (making sure coconut oil is melted) into a food processor and blend until sticky and fine.
2. Push down "Base" ingredients into a baking tray and place in the fridge.
3. Place all coconut layer ingredients into a food processor and blend until all combined, then pour this mixture over the "Base" ingredients.
4. Set mix aside in freezer for 1–4 hours (or until firm). While that is setting make the chocolate layer. Make sure coconut oil is melted and then combine all ingredients together. When a nice chocolate mixture forms pour over the hardened coconut layer.
5. Keep chilled in fridge and serve!
This recipe was created for Two Islands by @earthlingrubyy .