Salted Caramel and Macadamia Protein Balls
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup macadamias
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
2 scoops Two Islands Salted Caramel Protein Powder
3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
3 Tbsp brown rice syrup
½ tsp sea salt
Vegan salted caramel coconut chocolate
Flaky sea salt
Freeze dried raspberries
1. In a blender or food processor combine almonds, macadamias, sunflowers seeds and protein powder. Blend until a fine crumb is formed.
2. Add nut and protein blend to a large bowl with liquid coconut oil, brown rice syrup sea salt. Mix together with a fork, then use hands to ensure all ingredients are well combined.
3. Using hands, roll mixture into balls of the size you want – 1 tbsp of mixture per ball as a recommendation. Place balls in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
4. Melt vegan salted caramel coconut chocolate in a small bowl. Deep the tops of each ball in to the chocolate, place on a plate and sprinkle with flaky sea salt, hemp hearts and freeze dried raspberries.
5. Store in fridge or freezer.