3/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup Two Islands salted caramel protein
3 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon milk of choice
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup finely diced apples
1/2 cup cream cheese - vegan optional
1 tablespoon Two Islands salted caramel protein
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan bake and line mini muffin tins.
2. Add apple cider vinegar into milk and leave to sit.
3. Blend rolled oats into a fine flour, add to a mixing bowl along with the rest of dry ingredients and combine.
4. In another bowl mix coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, milk and egg - stir to combine.
5. Add in wet and dry ingredients, mix well. If too dry add in another 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
6. Fold in diced apples.
7. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins.
8. Bake for 14-15 mins or until a knife comes out clean.
9. Leave to cool before frosting.
10. Soften cream cheese and mix through 1 tablespoon protein.
11. Frost muffins and decorate with sliced almonds, walnuts and coconut sugar.