Salted Caramel Blondies with Chocolate Ganache
Makes: 28 small bars
Prep time: 15 mins + 2 hours in the fridge
1 can chickpeas or 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas
1/4 cup Two Islands Salted Caramel Pea Protein
1/4 cup runny peanut/almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
70g dark chocolate
3 Tbsp warm milk
1 Tbsp Two Islands Co. Salted Caramel Pea Protein
1. Blend all the ingredients for the blondies in a food processor until smooth.
2. Press the mixture into a loaf tin
3. Make the ganache: melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or microwave (be careful not to burn it), then mix in warm milk and protein powder
4. Pour the ganache onto the blondies mixture
5. Refrigerate for at 2 hours, then slice into rectangle/square bars
6. Store in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.
This recipe was created for Two Islands by Candy of @nourishandflourishsyd .