1 can chickpeas or 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
1/4 cup Two Islands salted caramel protein
1/4 cup nut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
70g dark chocolate
3 tablespoons warm nut milk
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
1. Blend all the ingredients for the blondies in a food processor until smooth.
2. Press the mixture into a loaf tin.
3. Make the ganache: melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or microwave (be careful not to burn it), then mix in warm milk and protein powder.
4. Pour the ganache onto the blondies mixture.
5. Refrigerate for at 2 hours then slice into rectangle/square bars.
6. Store in an air-tight container for up to 4 days.