2 cups of oats
2 ripe bananas
1 cup of almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of frozen blueberries
1. Add all ingredients except the frozen blueberries to a blender and mix.
2. Add frozen blueberries to the mixture and stir with a spoon so the blueberries stay whole. You may need to add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to make a smooth batter.
3. Heat your coconut oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat and spoon ¼ cup of the mixture for each pancake.
4. Cook each pancake until golden on each side, approx. 3 minutes each side.
5. Serve with your favourite toppings.