1 1/2 cup almond meal
1-2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
1 Serve (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
2-3 tablespoon coffee - liquid
Dash of vanilla essence
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well together. Add liquid ingredients and mix until combined. Add more coffee if needed to suit your liking.
2. Mixture should be thick. Roll into tablespoon sized balls and store in freezer for 1 hour.
3. Combine 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons coconut oil and melt until smooth.
4. Coat balls in chocolate shell. If there’s any leftover chocolate coat them again a second time.
5. Store in airtight container in fridge.
6. Makes about 10-12 balls dependent on size.