1 serving (25 grams) Two Islands salted caramel protein 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
2 tablespoons coconut oil - melted
1 tablespoon nut milk
1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs melted for coating
1. Process your oats into a flour and combine with protein and salt in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
3. Add the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients combine.
4. Add nut milk a little at a time and mix. You should have a solid mixture that binds - like bliss balls.
5. Mix through dark chocolate chips.
6. Roll mixture into 12 even balls, place a stick in each and put in the freezer for around 30 minutes.
7. Melt dark chocolate, and coat each ball in the dark chocolate, return the pops to the freezer to set for at least a few hours, or overnight.
About the author
This recipe was created for Two Islands by Jasmin of @thislifeasjasmin