Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Pops
2 scoops Two Islands Salted Caramel Protein
1 1/4 cups rolled oats
1/4 tsp salt
3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
3/4 - 1 Tbsp milk
1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips/chunks (or cacao nibs) melted dark chocolate for coating
1. Process your ground oats into a flour and combine with the salted caramel protein and salt in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix your melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
3. Add the wet ingredients in with the oat flour mixture and combine.
4. Add in the milk a little at a time and mix. You should have a solid mixture that binds (like bliss balls) but isn't too crumbly.
5. Mix through dark chocolate chips.
6. Roll mixture into 12 even balls, place a stick in each and put in the freezer for around 30 minutes.
7. Melt down your dark chocolate, and coat each ball in the dark chocolate, return the pops to the freezer to set for at least a few hours, or overnight, then enjoy these delicious treats!