Salted Caramel Cookie Slice
1 1/2 cups almond meal
1. Add dry ingredients into a medium-large bowl and mix well.
2. In a pot on low heat combine peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and combine together. Add half of the almond milk to the mixture and mix. If need be add more milk gradually at a time. Mixture should be thick.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and pat mixture into a lined tin. Chill in fridge.
5. Heat coconut cream on low heat and then remove off heat, add chocolate and vanilla and mix till smooth. Let it cool slightly before pouring on top of cookie dough.
6. Chill in fridge or freezer for a few hours till chocolate is set.