- 2 cups dates, soaked
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup peanuts, roasted
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Two Islands Peanut Butter Protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Blend dates, oats, peanuts, cacao and hemp seeds and press to line bottom of baking tray.
- Blend coconut cream, soaked cashews, peanut butter and protein powder and pour mixture over base with a handful of peanuts and put in freezer to set.
- Melt dark chocolate with coconut oil and pour over slice. Leave in freezer to set before cutting up. Store in freezer, let defrost before eating.