40 grams Vanilla & Coconut Protein Powder
30 grams Coconut Flour
40 mls Brown Rice Syrup (or alternative liquid sweetener)
100 grams coconut butter
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon of dried apricots, chopped
10 grams walnuts, chopped
2 tablespoon shredded coconut
1. Line an oven dish (approx. 22cm x 12cm) with baking paper.
2. In a bowl combine protein powder and coconut flour.
3. Add in brown rice syrup, coconut butter and add water slowly until the mixture is a similar consistency to play dough (the mixture shouldn't crumble.
4. Stir through any of the optional ingredients of choice.
5. Transfer the mixture to lined oven dish and press in.
6. Place in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes to set. Remove from freezer and slice into 6 bars
7. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Drizzle the chocolate over the bars or dip them into the chocolate. Return to freeze to set further.
8. Serve and enjoy. Keep in a sealed container in the fridge.
If the mixture is too crumbly, add in more water, 1 tsp at a time. If it is too runny, then add a touch more coconut flour.